Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Infinitely Melacholic...

I think...

Been somewhat really ridiculous lately. Can't put a finger to it or actually I rather not since it is just not worth the trouble most of the time but I am gonna blog about it vaguely anyway. Heh.

Sometimes I wonder if my old friends back home would find me a changed person or stayed the same. Which, relative to their perspective, may either be a good or a bad thing or really nothing much about it. I don't know. Should be interesting to see whether the friends here have a different take on me than the ones back home. But then no one should really gives a shit because it is of no importance since theoretically, everyone's favourite subject is about themselves/ourselves, really.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Wanted to post something I wrote a long time ago while back in Brunei but can't find it for now...seems that Iost it somewhere...bugger.

No comments: