Monday, August 16, 2004

Dour and surly look?

Apparently on the recent ski/snow boarding trip that I had over the weekend with a great bunch of people, I was described and told very much later on that I looked unhappy most of the time.

I guess this seals it for me to be an aspiring actor since I would most likely be typecast as a dour faced villain or some angry psychopath.

People, it is sometimes hard to keep a straight smiley face when your bum cheeks hurt at every cough or every time you bend down. Been falling down the slopes too many times landing on my butt. I am still incredulous that I survived all that beating, my eye hand coordination isn't that great when it comes to keeping a balance on anything that moves underneath my feet.

All in all I enjoyed the snowboarding experience at thredbo, strangely after 25 years before my first sight of snow, it wasn't that exciting for me, sad to say. Perphaps it got something to do with the recent issues I have.

Oh well, I really wanted to do a boarding trip with friends I mostly know for now and I am pretty sure I won't do it without the company since I have been putting it off for such a long time and many of them are graduating soon as well, it'll be sometime before I know another bunch of people that I want to go on a such a trip with again.

And also I was pretty upset that I kept my friends awake at night cos of my most likely sleep apnea problem which is presented with lots of loud snoring and coupled with a few unintentional brushes/accidents on the practice slopes with them (read: lots of near and direct crashes). I am a pretty sensitive soul and yeah I usually wear my feelings on my sleeves one, guess it affects people in a negative way, damn, got to try and smile more often.

And as for the recent issues, yeah it probably had a bearing on the dour and surly faceness, hey I am only human afterall and I do like to have some affections back even if its on a 'platonic' basis (which is really second choice in my books lah). Well I still find myself drawing to be nice towards her like a fly to a nice scented flower (flies in Australia pollinates the flowers more than bees do).

Life is full of stupidities and I guess I am one of them.

No comments: