Monday, August 30, 2004

Drizzled out Picnic...and P.A group anyone?

Went for a long awaited picnic with the gang yesterday at La perouse, it was unfortunate that no one checked with the weather man when we decided that the picnic was still going to be on. So yeah, the picnic got aborted midway when the rain droplets started making audible splatter sound on the newspaper laid on the mat.

Oh well. At least we got off one group photo shot with Adrian's analog SLR and about 12 random shots off my Z1.

And so we packed off to Adrian's place where we just hang out loose, although the girl in our group seems to go on about having nothing to do which I attribute it to her thinking about undone assignments and tutorials as likewise with me but I couldn't be bothered, yes, malaise (yes, me bad uni student).

Dale was sleepy, unusual since thats usually a role I play.

And the Olympics Taekwondo match on SBS yesterday sucked for the men's category, the poor referee have to give quite a few half point penalties to prod those dancing gorillas to lifting their legs and attempt to kick at each other...non event really, the ladies matches were more interesting.

-----------------------------------------

I really should start looking to join the procrastinators anonmynous group.

No comments: