Monday, August 09, 2004

feel so tired

today is just another one of those days where I have to run on empty fuel and try to make everyone happy like a fucking prostitute who didn't really want to have sex and yet have to moan at every touch of a customer.

I don't really feel lousy or what perphaps my incompetency really is up there and I can be easily buoyed by symphathies given by the few random friends...yup that's my life, a screw up and always saved by the very few times life has decided to throw in a few mercies somewhere randomly in my direction.

And oh, I don't talk/speak/write in a very direct manner, so yeah, who cares about you reading it.

My feet aches from running round the whole day, my shoulder sours with each passing minute as my body tensions and prepares for the imaginary barrage of negativities strewn in my way. And every time I leave her room my heart sweetens and yet sours like a sweet bread gone mad during the baking process. I am so idiotic. Yeastie boy anyone?

Paralysis. Wonder why. Rationally I should get it and over done with since it will quickly allows me to lighten up and move on to someone else who can most potentially sooth my fluctuating emotions.

I really should just study and go on be a night filler at the neighbourhood Coles and entertain myself at the nearby C3. This is the ideal simplistic life I should be leading now...not some pathetic ugly bugger trying too hard in life.

And sigh, why must the one party that I would be most happy in got to be raided? Fucking dimwits aussie cops. If its any consolation, Singaporean policemen/women are a pretty anal bunch of people too. Just like their pay masters.

Blah.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

-,- get over it already.... people move on to look for newer pastures.... u dun even have to find them, the pasture juz move over next to u.... corrections, should be pastureSSSSS.....