Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Reminder to meself

One thing good about blogs is that it can function as a public diary to remind me/us/people of the work I/we/everyone need to do.

So here goes:

International Buisness 1102: One group report on cross-culture leadership in the U.S. and compare it with Indonesia. Group meeting this Friday morning, DO MY PART!!!

Economics 3120: One essay worth 40% on how and what simplicity in econometrics is about. Print out the readings and read the bloody books I borrowed. Due 24th October I think.

Philosophy 1010: My weak subject this semester. Got to do a paper on Kitty Genovese's murder and a whole bunch of logic exercise...sian. Panic mode cos its due next Wednesday. Reminder, act sad and stress to gain sympathy to get extension of assignment!!!

SLSP 2002: One and a half page paper with Zenia, taking on the role of hospital managers, about healthcare issues and hospitals. Due this Wednesday.


No comments: