Sunday, September 05, 2004

I think...

it is getting increasingly easier about not caring what others need or want.

Why?

At the expense of my own?

For what?

Altruism?

Friendship?

I wonder.

Once someone told somebody who kept on passing the message on until it reached my ears, that friendship is after all a nicer way to make use of each other.

Of course the message has been distorted by the time I post this here. Hell, even I don't know it anymore.

Life sucks.

Therefore go have a Chupa Chups.

---------------------------------------------------------

On the Russian School Children Hostages Crisis.

I am so sorry for all the bastardy things that the adults in this world ever cared to inflict on innocent children.

Those bastards and bitches should die a painful death.

There is no reason or rhymne as to any justification that those bastards and bitches can take to do such a terrible thing.

Fuck this.

No comments: