Saturday, September 11, 2004

Chick Flick Trauma

Abandoned my dying overdued assignment last night for a movie with some friends.

It was a Chick Flick that comes with the usual works, nothing particularly outstanding except for the goosebumps it comes with at certain oh-I so-know-what's-going-to-happen-next scenes. Its a good movie to take a date/girlfriend out with if one don't mind the accompanying comments later like:" Oh How I wish my wedding is like this", "Why don't you ever treat me like this?" etc.

But I don't have one, so its a moot point. Haha.

Michael Jackson must be "thrilled" to have his Thriller featured quite a fair bit throughout the movie, yeah, the royalties will save a little of his tender little ass from some million dollars of debts he owes I reckon.

Oh the movie is Suddenly 30.

Yes, I love Jennifer Garner. Mmmmm....muscular sexy back...drools.

Went on to the Regent for a few rounds of beer after the flick. It was both interesting and entertaining. Nice friends I have.

Saw my first fist fight in Australia by Stupid when Drunk White Males. Woo hoo!

Must say I discover once again my knack for the mathematical game of 5-10-15-20... Hehe.

Laterz. Gotta attempt resuscitation procedures on ASS-signment.


1 comment:

kAiTiE said...

Never get to catch this chick flick. Nevertheless, I was told by my khaki that it is a pretty nice show. Perhaps this is the perspectives from a female species. Hahaha... I actually mistaken Jennifer Garner for Julia Roberts initially thus din make plans to go n catch it. So... What makes u go n see this 'chick-flick'? Recently there is an outbreak of chick flicks... I wanted to watch 'A Cinderella Story' very much but nobody seems to be free to entertain me of late. Everybody is busy except me. There are a few good shows that I am waiting to catch too... Can't rem them now. Well, it'z 3.52am over here. So kinda lazy to pry open my brain & make my brain cells do OT. So TTFN :)