Friday, May 28, 2004

The world is stupid, love is stupid, everyone's stupid.

Am I some sort of charity organisation, why can't I be compensated from somebody else for what I can do and not always have to take the do it for the nephew excuse? Stupid balloons for the stupid party. I don't want your money, I rather let my balloons rot than to always do something that you want, why is it that you cannot talk to me first?

Assumptions are all fuckups in life. That's why economics have been screwing people's life all around. I always wonder why do some of the richest people in the world like or wants to accumulate so much cash that they don't even know what to do with it anymore?

A recent article I read recently highlighted out how capital these days are so fluid, flowing around the world in the blind search of better returns, nothing wrong but such search and eventual utilisation of capital will surely consume some part of the fixed stock of resources of our little planet. Sure, recycling and alternative sources may be found but there will reach a level when the energy used to recycle or find such alternatives may exceed the benefits...argh.

Of course there comes the question of inequalities and equity issues. Is it equitable to let the frail old lady to search the garbage bin for scraps becasue she has outlived her usefulness or a.k.a marginal productivity = 0 . Of course there might be the State welfare but hey, don't capital nowadays take off to where the State decries welfarism? Interesting.

Stupid little rant. Luckily I have no idea who will be reading this piece of crap.

1 comment:

Beach-yi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.