Saturday, May 15, 2004

Dramatic evening...

Last night's soccer game at the uni green was dramatic. I got good players however their finishing was a let down...hmm perphaps I should start to scout for lethal strikers soon eh..but will have to see whether the budget can allow for it...hehe I'm beginning to like being a 'manager'.

Coming to the dramatic part, the team we played in the last match was a bunch of bastards. Fluent in cursing in cantonese and pretending to act with finese in English, they didn't think my players who half of them are of Hong Kong descent would let them off without giving back for what its worth? I am most impressed with how my soccer coordinator stood up for the team..but at the same time gave me a worry and almost a heart attack, I would add cold sweat if not for the fact it was already cold then and I couldn't sweat the sweat.

Oh well, luckily everybody kept some sort of a semblence of coolness and walked away with only their egos bruised.

No comments: