Sunday, May 30, 2004

Hmm.....

One day on msn messanger:

Another stupid love song to Clairvoyant Wanderer: do u ever know this guy who got caught/gave himself up?

Clairvoyant Wanderer to Another stupid love song: nope.

Another stupid love song to Clairvoyant Wanderer: interesting

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A day later got this from the mail from Clairvoyant Wanderer:

out of curiosity... a New Paper reporter called me today, local HP number, so I think he's actually in Sydney. Guy by the name of Tse Kai, fishing for comments, local feel, etc. I told him I had no comments, didn't know who the accused was (outright lie, btw.)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nice eh. I have been relegated to the likes of journalists.

P.S: No, Shane, it is not CB.

No comments: