Monday, May 24, 2004

I have no real friends

Sometimes I don't know who my friends are anymore. Granted, some enlightened shit head will tell you the best friendship are those without expectations but sometimes its just so shitty.

Take this friend of mine for example, I've been pestering him to come up to Sydney at least once before he finishes his studies in Melbourne. I've made two trips down the past two years to see him, I appreciated him letting me bunk in but hey I didn't freeload. And all I wanted was to have some long time friend to be around at least once and that will make my day. It doesn't cost alot but noooo...no one can afford the bloody time.

The few friends I have made here are mostly not going to be around in July, some are staying but not much, most will be going back to Singapore or to some snowy place to ski their heads off; It's just going to be another quiet birthday this July...crap I hate my own birthday. But given that I have forgotten a dozen and a half other friends' birthdays as well, I guess I deserve it. Crap crap crap crap. I don't want to be remembered only if I met an ignominious accidental d***th...fucking crap.

And I'll most likely be stuck in the city trying to look for a job.
God damn it, whats wrong with all the employers, I ain't a bludger or a dodgy asian with some dodgy background...fucking piss.

No comments: