Saturday, May 28, 2005

Amongst the mist

Nothing much to add nowadays...except that some dude told me online that I need to work on my interpersonal skills, I guess so, I just don't know how to handle people. I can probably kiss goodbye of any hopes of a good potential career with the current level of PR skill I have now. Maybe I should take up 'How to be Conniving with an Angelic Demeanor 101'. Pretty sure there is some course available somewhere on that.

Haha pretty negative post eh, think the nicest positive posts I ever put up was the pictures, hahaha. But then again, I am merely being reflexive according to Anthony Gidden's theory.

--------------------------------------------

Anyway, congrats J.H on Graduating! Sorry I cannot be there to take pictures with you. Fly high mate.

ANd oh Gundam Seed Destiny's latest episode is just soooo cooooooooool. Ok I am a closeted Kira Fanboy :)

No comments: