Saturday, December 25, 2004

Have a Merry Pissin Christmas!

Merry Christmas!

Well, the catchphrase of the day at this time of the year, every year. Just came back from a party, small gathering of people and lots of makan. Feel so shitty, have never ever contribute to any thing although for today, it was kind of a last minute thing since I was only informed like a day ot two beforehand and I can't cook for nuts and I work like more than 10 hours a day just to get 50 bucks a day, leaving me with very little time and energy to do anything nice.

My ONLY present of the year came from the 3 network, they were giving out good deals, giving me a phone if I pay 21 bucks a month for the next 24 months (technically there's no contract) and throwing in a DVD player if I pay an extra of 3 bucks a month for the first 3 months. How's that for a christmas pressie?

I may have to adopt a new nick: the Piss-anator...hahaha lameass nick, I know. Why? Cos been pissing not a few people already...for starters, there's the CASOC coordinator who should be pissed at me for not collecting the bloody cheque for that bloody paintball SSA event that was late in getting to me and subsequently I was told by a recently ex-president that I should buck up as a fucking CASOC rep. Right, as if I live on campus 24/7.

Then there's this other friend, who was pissed at me for not giving him the due respect he felt should be accorded to him in front of other people and decided to give me the shits by telling me in the most brusque way that the potential opening at the bloody R.E.X airline was not available through email. Thank you ECON 2112.
Of course, everyone forgets that everyone else did nice things for some other people at one point or another, this explains why we all keep scoreboards. Don't wanna talk too much about it since had just talked about it and I feel too tired to bitch about it.

And I should be pissing off my own mom and sis back in Singapore by the very virtue of my exam results, this would be the most effortless one. And I am late almost every morning for work...well not always very late, late means late eh, no excuse, my boss cum family friend is a nice gentle man, sigh.

H.M Tan, fugly, ugly, sloby, pissa-nator, that's me.

Have a Merry Christmas.

-----------------------------------------

Been getting the email refreshing sydromne too lately...wondering why.

No comments: