Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Klutzy post

I'm quite the klutz lately for example, just today, I toppled a Mount Franklin Mineral water bottle that was sitting nicely on the table it was on until I stumbled and crashed into it (the damn table).

The nice girl sitting behind and had kindly tapped me on my back conveying that my order of Shandong Chicken rice was ready, the Southern Wok boss was yelling out but I couldn't hear over the din that was Badabagans at lunch time, was wide jawed when my clumsiness was on display. (I think the clumsiness extends to my writing lately too)

Well, I never had much of an image as a cool suave guy anyway.

------------------------------------------------------------

By the way folks, the Shitty Times is going to charge for their online version pretty soon, in fact it is only a matter of days that it will take place.

Now, I had commented somewhere before that it is so going to turn off the many overseas Singaporeans who by their suayness, don't have access to the hard copy.

Regardless of their shitty standards for journalism, it is still after all a medium that is pretty good for us quitters or wannabe quitters (overseas students I think count as temporary ones) to touch base with the everyday going ons in the Red Dot.

Of course, they write much better Engrish than me but I am not going to pay 12 bucks a month for materials that they give to secondary school students every Monday to learn how to write essays.*

Anyhow, am quite busy nowadays to really bother, hell, their politics desk editor din even bother to reply my nice email to her. So much for being a respected institution.

* The wrap fish/vegetables analogy have been used to death.

No comments: