Thursday, July 03, 2003

Now in love with various midi versions of Canon in D. I like the Jazz version especially, makes the day seems a little less deary than the weather recently.

Been feeling a little down, many things, some of my own doings, some not, mainly I guess its me.

Today, went to the supposedly free gymn trial at Randwick Royal Shopping centre, the person trying to get me to sign up for their membership comes across your typical Aussie marketeer pushing his wares to you with a big smile and seemingly affable attitude. Hah, too bad the person he's trying to sell is a budget tight student from the battered Lion city. Think I'll just pop down to the Unigymn with their more affordable 70 bucks 10 visit causal pass if I ever feel the need to be a modern gymn rat I suppose.

Still thinking whether to take up Ergonomics, Products and safety to try clearing my Gen ed modules like everyone else or to just do it at my own timing and interests albeit at a possible cost at stretching my education. Hmmmm..........

Loved 25th hours.

Rant on later.

No comments: